What are the main objects of formation of a Society?
Viewed 479 Times 0 Comments Date : 01.04.2017
The main objects of the formation of a housing society are as under:
- To obtain conveyance from the owner/Promoter (Builder), in accordance with the provisions of the ownership Flats Act and the Rules made there under, of the right, title and interest, in the land with building/buildings thereon as described in the application for registration of the society;
- To manage, maintain and administer the property of the society;
- To raise funds for achieving the objects of the society;
- To undertake and provide, for on its own account or jointly with cooperative institution, social cultural or re-creative activities;
- To provide Co-operative education and training to develop co- operative skills of its members, Committee members, Officers and employees of the society.
- To do all things, necessary or expedient for the attainment of the objects of the society, as specified in the bye-laws.
Was this answer helpful ? Yes(0)/ No(0)